Code : Verse – Limited Edition by Manakaa Project x Layla De Mue
When sustainable fashion labels bring their synergies together: we present “Code : Verse, a collaboration between Manakaa Project and Layla De Mue. This accessory is a combination of the VERSE necklace by Layla De Mue and the CODE pearl pattern by Manakaa Project. This necklace is handmade by the designer Layla De Mue.
This unique accessory is made of high-quality, fine viscose in black and is a soft and light statement. Easy to combine and diverse in styling. Quickly turned into a belt, a chain or a harness.
Each product is delivered in an ecologically and locally produced packaging. The statement jewelry by Knothingelse is sustainably created in Berlin.
Learn more about Knothingelse
2 in stock (can be backordered)
- Color: black
- Material: cord: viscose with a cotton core , certified with Oeko-Tex-Standard 100. Embroidery: 100 % virgin wool – extra fine merino wool, GOTS certified, ZULEEG, Germany. Glass beads & nylon thread, MIYUKI, Japan
- Lock: stainless steel, nickelfree, with magnets
- Slider: stainless steel, nickelfree
- Circumference: ca. 2,20 m
- Weight: ca. 55g
- Style: minimalistic
- Production: cord handcrafted in Berlin, embroidery in India
- Origin: the materials are sourced from Germany and Japan
Please note that due to the handmade nature of our products, all sizes are approximate and the item may slightly differ from the picture shown.
aus Edelstahl, nickelfrei, rostfrei, mit Magneten
Ummantelung des Seils: 100% Viskose, Kern des Seils: 100% Baumwolle, zertifiziert mit Oeko-Tex-Standard 100